Delhi Public School, Jamnagar
Smt. Sulochana Devi Education Foundation
Turn Key Consulting
- Client’s are from professional background and had taken franchise from the prestigious DPS Society, New Delhi. They had to meet the project timelines and expectation on quality.
- They needed assistance in planning the campus and facilities clearly realising that most part of the investment will be in building
- They also realised that the awareness and brand recall of DPS in Jamnagar would be low and needed professional services for branding, marketing and admissions
- The affiliation from CBSE and State Government Approvals were other key requirement
- Strategum Project Team worked on clear project timelines and delivery with concrete operational structure and systems to achieve start of School’s first academic year in June.
- A project coordinator from Strategum was deputed on-site to coordinate with Client and implement tasks on ground.
- Strategum team worked closely with the Architect for school project ensuring that the academic and non-academic spaces were well planned with optimal utilisation of built-up area and land area.
- A marketing campaign was designed around the theme “Your future. Our Legacy.” This caught the imagination of the target group from city and generated huge response for School
- Strategum team also worked on other aspects of project like IT deployment, academic model, recruitment of teachers, training, procurement, cbse affiliation, systems & SOPs.
- The project was delivered within the time frame and within the capital budget defined by the client’s
- The School commenced operations in April 2014 with 524 students and 28 teachers. Today, it has over 1200 students and is affiliated with CBSE.