The answer is Yes.
If you are planning to start a new school then before commencing work it is imperative to get a feasibility report. Strategum has prepared feasibility reports for educational projects across India. These detailed reports help investors / edupreneurs take informed decisions. Strategum is an Education Sector expert and understands the needs and prospects of each region.
- Environmental Analysis & Demographic Study
- Detailed Market Survey
- Strategic Choices and Planning
- Location Decision
- Client profiling & Resource study
- Campus Development Plan
- Selection of Architect
- Indicative Financial Projections for the proposed School – Statement of Capital expenditure,
Income / Expenditure Statement, Cash Flow Statement, Balance Sheet and Ratio Analysis
including calculation of IRR.
- Feasibility and potentiality study from the point of view of “Go / Not to Go” Decision
To know more about our consultancy services visit here.