The Procedure to Open a CBSE School in India is as follows:
- Conduct Feasibility Study and make a project report.
- Finalize the land (minimum land required is 1 acre for cities having population of 25 lakhs or more and 2 acres for other cities.
- Building architecture designed for the school as per the CBSE Guidelines.
- Arrange for Capital Funds – self or bank financed.
- Member Registration as Trust / Society / Section 8 Company.
- Procurement of NOC (No Objection Certificate) from State and Department of Education.
- Get Local Body approvals and start construction as per norms and approved layouts.
- Get the Recruitment done for the Principal, Teachers and other staff.
- Plan and start Branding and Marketing to ensure admissions.
- Finally apply for CBSE Affiliation.
above steps can be learnt in depth here.