After successfully facilitating many Learning Missions to international learning destinations with over 100 School owners, Management Committee members and Leaders, we are happy to announce our next mission to Finland.
Our 3rd‘Learning Mission for School Educators’ to Helsinki, Finland is scheduled from 21 – 26 May, 2018 in association with our partner Koulu Education Group Ltd. Helsinki.
- Understand the Finnish Phenomenon and get a 360 degree view of the Finnish Education System
- Discover new pedagogical approaches for changing stakeholder needs
- Learn best practices in School Governance and Administration
- Learn how to create a culture for innovation in your school ecosystem
Mission at a glance
Date : 21 – 26 May, 2018
Venue : Helsinki , Finland
Who is mission meant for?
Senior Leadership Team of educational institutions viz. School Managing Committee Members, CEOs, Principals, Administration Heads, Academic Director, Programme Heads & others.
Please note: Only 20 participants will be accommodated on first come first serve basis
- Interactions with Finnish Peers during visits to their Schools( Primary, High school and teacher Training Institutes)
- School Visits and classrooms observations
- Interactions with Finnish Education Experts
- Post Mission support to develop time bound road map with measurable outcomes for integrating best practices in your school
Post Mission Support
- Post mission will be provided to develop a time – bound roadmap to contextualize and integrate learnings from the Finnish practices with measurable outcomes for institution specific growth.
- Membership to Global Learning Educators Network(GLEN) : Post mission all delegates become a Member of this Network free of cost. Post visit Network is already established and it meets every quarter to share their learning on practice implementation in their respective campus.
The Delegate fee of Rs. 1,85,000/- (Inclusive of Service tax ) is inclusive of
- Program fee of Koulo Group Pvt Ltd
- Administrative cost of The Learners Confluence towards organizing this mission.
- Accommodation on Twin sharing basis in The Holiday Inn and similar
- Chartered Transport for visits during the mission
- Full day sight-seeing at Helsinki on the last day
- Airport Pick up and drop
The Fee paid is Non-Refundable, but change of nomination is acceptable.
Please note : You will be expected to additionally cover your cost of airfare, Visa fee, International Travel Insurance and dinner for 6 days.
Last date for Nomination : 9th of May, 2018 by 1700 hrs.
Please contact us
The Learners Confluence
Bangalore – 560055
We assure the best of learning experience during and after the Mission.