Schools have become a crucial spot and plays prime roles in nation building. It takes holistic approaches to dedicatedly create student’s future and for that reasons schools serves as from all learning, equipping, and growing point of view. Now, if you are a teacher with entrepreneurial spirit and hold a vision to start you own school or an eduprenuer, you can take the help of a school consultant. As the educational management services company they manage, build project planning, project report, statutory approval, human resources, marketing, admissions, resource management, system & practices, school transport, information technology, academic ecosystem and plan educational institutes right from pre-schools to Universities.
Here are a few guiding steps that will provide you lay the ground work for your school.
- Determine the grade level- You must have a predetermined setup in your mind as to which grades will you start and how many will you include. Private schools eventually start with fewer and lower-grade level and add upper-grades with respect to time.
- Mission Statement- Mission statement will let you focus over reasons for starting a school and so you must write one for your educational plans and philosophy including the curriculum focus, goals, and planned outcomes for students, school values and many other approaches.
- Business Plan- Create a business plan that would include operational plans and educational plans to focus on assessment, implementation, and curriculum, financial and marketing action.
- Determine your budget- Since budget includes capital expenses it must secure your funding. The financial specialist and committee accountant can help with the budget. If you are operating as a non-profit; establishing donations, asking for donation from foundation, solicit contribution from private donors.
- Find a location- You can either develop plans or locate a current facility to build one. It is good to have a school that is far from pollution, sound and other distraction, so choose a place keeping those focus on mind.
- Hire Staff Members- You should choose your staffs approximately 10 months prior to the start of school. The very first members to hire are business manager and headmaster who are experienced professionals to help handle the staffing and educational aspects of the school plan and work on various other duties like purchasing and enrolment. Then you can process to hire other faculty members on the later times.
- Promote your school to students and parents- This requirement advertisement for students through community, service groups, local newspapers and magazines and also submitting to online & private school directories.
- Open your business office- Begin the admission process for students and order your educational supplies, furniture and curriculum materials.
- Open your private school- Plan your opening time and finally you can open your school very perfectly.
Since starting a private can be challenging and might take no less than 2-3 years, you need to work in close connection with education management services companies who will guide you with many entities. They take into consideration many every measure like academic standards, teacher-student ratio, availability of non-core subjects like music and arts, values, community services, emphasis on disciplines, etc.